I am a PHP Developer with over 7 years of commercial experience. I would like to show students the process when ideas transform into incredible products by code. Let's start the Developer's Way
Time zone: GMT +3
Self-sufficient programmer. I lead a full cycle of web development
- I've created my first web site when I was 13
- At 14, I got an account on one of freelance portals and began to do first real projects for real (but, of course, little) money
- When I turned 18, I've entered my first big company - OWOX. I was the part of e-commerce development team
- 2014: joined 908 company, where I worked on various projects (from the entertainment social applications to big high load e-marketplaces). Ocean of technologies: NGINX, Zend Framework, Phalcon, Jenkins, Gearman, Memcache, Redis, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Zabbix and more and more.
- After 2 years, I left the company to do a startup with classmates - geo messenger. Had much fun
- Then I got a first outsource experience - Luxoft
- The next step - job in Mobilunity LLC. Distributed international team, direct communication with Canadian management
- In 2018, I decided to try myself as a PHP lecturer at SkillUP school. Conducted a 4-month course for 10 students and successfully graduated them.
Programming takes a huge part in my life!
- rest api