Cyber Security, Open Source and Cloud Costs
In this episode of DevOps Accents, Leo, Pablo and Kirill talk about security and everything around it.
- • Compatibility of open source and cyber security — can openess and security co-exist?
- • What do you do when you find a vulnerability in software?
- • How easy is it to be a hacker nowadays?
- • The dangers of security of things: hack a car, hack a plane;
- • Who tracks security issues in a company?
- • How do you know if you're watched or tracked?
- + cloud costs automation.
You can listen to episode 11 of DevOps Accents on Spotify, or right now:
Podcast editing: Mila Jones, email@example.com
< episode 10 • episode 11 • episode 12 >