To build high-quality and scalable web services, you don't just need to know a framework but also good architectural approaches. I will show you these approaches using Django and DRF.
- web api
This mentor offers one-time voice consultations. Schedule a call.
- code organization
- code quality
- soft skills
- software engineering
Django is a great and easy to jump in python framework. Let's make its learning an easy thing and dive into the world of unicorns and ponies together :)
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >
- Industrial programmable logical controllers programmer SE UkrRTC Energosteel, was creating gas cleaning systems for Iron and Steel Works
- *nix systems administrator in a small company Eurosvyaz
- First commercial experience of PHP + JS in the AppDragon (outsourcing), also first experience with Python (Tornado framework). Projects: creation of API documentation site https://developer.incontact.com, supporting the backend for Omnitize (Ambivo)
- Django backend developer in IteraResearch, outstaff in a Dyn.com (bought by Oracle now) team
- Fullstack developer in DDI Dev, outsourcing
- E-learning projects in RaccoonGang on the OpenEdX platform basis: developing of the offline proctoring service, preparing pull requests to the platform, implementing and supporting SSO library
- Software engineer in Labster - startup from Copenhagen, guys create simulations in a virtual lab. Helped to implement licenses and vouchers system, supported and extended for simulations integration with third-party LMSs (Sakai, Moodle, Blackboard, OpenEdX, Google Classroom), developed internal services like TemplateManager