If you have any questions about Swift (its type system, how to do this correctly in Swift etc.), we can talk about it. I do not know answer to any question, but I have many.
Education with a mentor
Education begins with setting a goal and drawing up an individual program. Read more about it, how the educational process works >
iOS. Serious stuff
Smartphones are small. But they are extremely complex devices to develop for. Server connectivity? Slow animations? Maps and geolocation? Push Notifications?
Alex can teach you what do they mean and how to use all this and build best applications ever.
Lead developer, CTO in several Russian mobile development companies. Hundreds of projects, including mobile, enterprise, web projects. Expert in mobile apps architecture and development. Co-author of the first website for mobile developers in Russia (TouchDev).
- Common questions about Objective-C and Swift development
- Configuring the environemnt for the iOS development
- Using AppCode and Xcode IDEs
- Building an application interface with and without the Autolayout
- Creating custom UI components
- Using different frameworks, for example
- MapKit (maps) and CoreLocation (geolocation, beacons), third-party map frameworks (Google, MapBox etc.).
- CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation (custom UI components, complex animations).
- UIKit (standard UI framework for non-game apps in iOS).
- Storing data (SQLite, CoreData, Realm)
- Networking (NSURLSession, Alamofire)
- «Why this small app development is so hard and complex?» :-)