This mentor offers one-time voice consultations. Schedule a call.
- web api
I use Python in different areas - from simple automation to web development and data analysis. We can start from scratch or study a separate part in detail depending on your needs
To build high-quality and scalable web services, you don't just need to know a framework but also good architectural approaches. I will show you these approaches using Django and DRF.
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >
- I studied Computer Science with a Data Science profile in Innopolis university, a new IT university in Kazan, Russia
- While studying, I worked on several interesting practical projects spanning from IR systems to DB engines.
- After studies, I worked in the Cloud Systems Lab in the university specialized in building large-scale cloud services for state agencies and big companies.
- In one of the projects, I took part in provisioning infrastructure and building such systems as a home-grown distributed object storage system based on Ceph, ESB systems, GIS servers and some other services based on popular open source projects.
- Currently I work as a backend developer in Floship, an international logistics company. My work entails developing web APIs and modelling of processes needed to automate the company's business in the supply chain.