- Industrial programmable logical controllers programmer SE UkrRTC Energosteel, was creating gas cleaning systems for Iron and Steel Works
- *nix systems administrator in a small company Eurosvyaz
- First commercial experience of PHP + JS in the AppDragon (outsourcing), also first experience with Python (Tornado framework). Projects: creation of API documentation site https://developer.incontact.com, supporting the backend for Omnitize (Ambivo)
- Django backend developer in IteraResearch, outstaff in a Dyn.com (bought by Oracle now) team
- Fullstack developer in DDI Dev, outsourcing
- E-learning projects in RaccoonGang on the OpenEdX platform basis: developing of the offline proctoring service, preparing pull requests to the platform, implementing and supporting SSO library. Learning pathway service and learning platform for Ukrainian ministry of education are my latest projects
- Software engineer in Labster - startup from Copenhagen, guys create simulations in a virtual lab. Helped to implement licenses and vouchers system, supported and extended for simulations integration with third-party LMSs (Sakai, Moodle, Blackboard, OpenEdX, Google Classroom), developed internal services like TemplateManager
This mentor offers one-time voice consultations. Schedule a call.
- software engineering
- soft skills
- code quality
- code organization
Django is a great and easy to jump in python framework. Let's make its learning an easy thing and dive into the world of unicorns and ponies together :)
Discover all the charm and pain of the frontend development world through the studying of React which is full of puzzles and magic. Become a Jedi of React Republic!
React/Angular single page applications are hard to learn but it is definitely achievable! "Named must be your fear before banish it you can." (c) Yoda
Done! We'll tell you as soon as mentor is available. Check out other mentors - they might fit you as well!
Oops, something went wrong :-( Are you sure you have entered correct email? Or the email may already exist.
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >