iOS. Serious stuff
Smartphones are small. But they are extremely complex devices to develop for. Server connectivity? Slow animations? Maps and geolocation? Push Notifications?
Alex can teach you what do they mean and how to use all this and build best applications ever.
Lead developer, CTO in several Russian mobile development companies. Hundreds of projects, including mobile, enterprise, web projects. Expert in mobile apps architecture and development. Co-author of the first website for mobile developers in Russia (TouchDev).
- Common questions about Objective-C and Swift development
- Configuring the environemnt for the iOS development
- Using AppCode and Xcode IDEs
- Building an application interface with and without the Autolayout
- Creating custom UI components
- Using different frameworks, for example
- MapKit (maps) and CoreLocation (geolocation, beacons), third-party map frameworks (Google, MapBox etc.).
- CoreGraphics, CoreAnimation (custom UI components, complex animations).
- UIKit (standard UI framework for non-game apps in iOS).
- Storing data (SQLite, CoreData, Realm)
- Networking (NSURLSession, Alamofire)
- «Why this small app development is so hard and complex?» :-)
Some of developed applications:
- Russian Language Rules
- Drive for iPhone
- And many, many others.
Some articles about development:
If you have any questions about Swift (its type system, how to do this correctly in Swift etc.), we can talk about it. I do not know answer to any question, but I have many.
Done! We'll tell you as soon as mentor is available. Check out other mentors - they might fit you as well!
Oops, something went wrong :-( Are you sure you have entered correct email? Or the email may already exist.
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >