DevOps Accents #11: Cyber Security, Open Source and Cloud Costs
In this episode of DevOps Accents, Leo, Pablo and Kirill talk about security and everything around it.
- Compatibility of open source and cyber security — can openess and security co-exist?
- What do you do when you find a vulnerability in software?
- How easy is it to be a hacker nowadays?
- The dangers of security of things: hack a car, hack a plane;
- Who tracks security issues in a company?
- How do you know if you're watched or tracked?
- + cloud costs automation.
You can listen to episode 11 of DevOps Accents on Spotify, or right now: