DevOps Accents #20: Chip Wars and Typescript
In this episode of DevOps Accents, Pablo and Kirill discuss news from the world of TypeScipt and the history of microchip wars.
- Hotwire and Turbo leaving TypeScipt behind;
- The over the top reaction from the community;
- Who feels threatened by this change?
- Semiconductors history;
- ARM architecture family;
- TSMC and the insane number of chips they produce;
- What problems does the semiconductors industry face?
You can listen to episode 20 of DevOps Accents on Spotify, or right now: