DevOps Accents #21: devopsdays London 2023, and GCP vs. AWS
In this episode of DevOps Accents, Pablo, Leo and Kirill discuss our recent conference experience in London and slightly pit GCP and AWS against each other.
- "Google Cloud Run & Databases" Webinar;
- Is there something like AWS Proxy in GCP?
- What do GCP and AWS do better than the other?
- AWS vs. GCP: permissions and organisation;
- The city of London vs. other great cities of Earth;
- devopsdays London vs. Munich and Amsterdam;
- How Hard is it for technical specialists to give public talks?
- What's up with open space talks?
- IT stereotypes.
You can listen to episode 21 of DevOps Accents on Spotify, or right now: