DevOps Accents #23: Startup the Brazilian Way with Marcello De Polli from BetterDoc
In this episode of DevOps Accents, Pablo, Leo and Kirill talk to Marcello De Polli, a staff engineer at BetterDoc.
- Marcello's journey from Brazil to Europe;
- South America vs. Europe: How crime environment affects startups;
- Local services and startups in Brazil;
- You Should Think Global;
- Cultural differences and application marketing;
- Starting new companies with your own money;
- Entrepreneurship vs. Working for a company;
- Life/Work balance in Europe.
You can listen to episode 23 of DevOps Accents on Spotify, or right now:
- Our guest, Marcello De Polli, a staff engineer at BetterDoc;
- Brex, a large international financial company originated in Brazil, founded in 2017;
- Livedub, one of the first startups Marcello co-founded, an app for the bands for remote practice and rehearsal;
- Skore, now acquired by UOL EdTech, a digital learning platform co-founded by Marcello: