DevOps Accents #9: Technology Upgrades and Selling Support
In this episode of DevOps Accents, Leo, Pablo and Kirill talk about the weirdness of selling a product that will need upgrades and support and why we usually don't get things that last forever.
- Scientific approach in choosing technologies;
- Do companies have our best interest in mind releasing new versions of their products?
- Products backwards compatibility;
- Products longevity: the AWS way vs. the Google way;
- Selling big complicated solutions and the demand for simple ones.
You can listen to episode 9 of DevOps Accents on Spotify, or right now: