Walk-through of modern technologies for working with graph and their usage in Big data area.
In this series we've collected opinions of our mentors on how to choose first programming langauge and which factors to consider.
In this series we will create a gem for working with API of GrooveHQ. This service doesn't have its own client API libraries. The final result is available on GitHub and rubygems and we hope that others developers, who rely on GrooveHQ, will use it as well. By the end of the series you will learn how to create gems from scratch and companies using GrooveHQ and ruby will be able to use this gem to solve their own problems.
One of the most painful questions for newbies is “where do I start?”. In this series mkdev mentors will give their answers. Not only will they tell how they became programmers, but they will also share which difficulties they’ve met and how they could be avoided. Mentors will also give useful tips on what to do and what to read.
- How to become a programmer: Ivan Takarlikov’s story
- How to become a programmer: Ilya Konovalov’s story
- How to become a programmer: Stas Mehonoshin’s story
- How to become a programmer: Victor Shepelev's story
- How to become a programmer: Aleksey Kurylev's story
- How to become a programmer: Kirill Shirinkin's story