Pablo Inigo Sanchez
Pablo can teach and support with the following:
- Virtualization and containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Kubernetes
- Microservices Architecture: DDD, hexagonal architecture
- From monolithic to microservices
- DevOps practices and DevOps culture
- Usage of DevOps tools: Jenkins, Gitlab, monitoring, alerting, etc.
- Usage, implementation, and integration of cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud
- System administration of Linux
- How to build a career in IT: how to learn anything, fast and start making money with it
Many years working, and many things accomplished:
- Principal engineer and architect-designer of tools that are currently used currently in companies in Fortune 500
- Working as DevOps engineer, architect and designer in world leader scoring company FICO, biggest insurance in the word Allianz, biggest German bank Deutsche Bank, biggest travel company in the world, biggest IT company in the world, biggest IT company in Spain, biggest telecommunications company in Europe
- Years of experience moving from monolithic to containers, helping teams to be able to reach maximum
Working with AWS and GCP for more than 8 years with experience in the biggest company in the world creating environments, auditing the systems, and improving what already was implemented
Container specialist able to move whatever thing in a container, master moving from monolithic to microservices and experience in the biggest companies
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >