Kirill can teach and support with the following:
- Virtualization and containerisation: KVM, Docker, OCI, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Development of Ruby on Rails applications of any complexity
- DevOps practices and DevOps culture
- Implementation, usage and integration of configuration management systems: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Usage of DevOps tools: Tekton, ArgoCD, Jenkins, Gitlab, monitoring, alerting etc.
- Usage, implementation and integration of cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Openstack
- Development of backend services and CLI applications in Go, Python and Ruby
- System administration of Linux
- How to build a career in IT: how to learn anything, fast and start making money with it
Recently, among other things, Kirill accomplished things as:
- Built and matured Kubernetes- and OpenShift-based internal platforms for some of the largest companies in Germany;
- Infrastructure automation, integration of cloud technologies (Google Cloud, Openstack) and moder DevOps tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform) in one of the largest IT Provider for the global travel and tourism industry Amadeus IT Group;
- Wrote a book about Terraform for Packt publisher;
- Support, extension and automation of infrastructure of Babbel.com, european leader in online language learning with more than 24 mln users;
- Technical leadership development over Optimizeplayer;
- Launching and development of mkdev.me, including creation of Ruby on Rails courses and overlooking all parts of the product;
- Development of tools for cloud infrastructure testing for one of the leaders in mobile ads business Fyber;
- Numerous open source contributions, including such projects as Kubernetes, Chef, Terraform and many other.
You can read more about Kirill on his LinkedIn profile, including numerous recommendations from clients.
- ruby on rails
- ruby on rails
Ruby world is not limited by Rails. Alternative frameworks, microservices, DSL - you can enrich your own toolkit with them, and I'll help you not to be lost in a variety of technologies.
Rails? or may be Hanami? or Sinatra? or Padrino? Whatever you like. I can teach you any framework written on Ruby. More than that, maybe you wish to build you own framework? Can do that too
This mentor offers one-time voice consultations. Schedule a call.
I worked with Kubernetes from early versions and have built complete PaaS solutions based on containers. I can teach you anything related to containers - from dev to prod.
I'll show you how to automate AWS environments of hundreds instances in size and teach how to use and combine its services to a scalable and resilient infrastructure.
I'm writing Ruby code for more than 7 years: web-applications on Rails, gems, scripts, Chef cookbooks and Puppet modules and many other things. And I can teach you all of these.
I'll teach you to automate any number of servers with Chef, Puppet and Ansible, as well as extend and optimize these and other related tools.
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >