I used to work with Rails, pure Ruby, Grape, even Hanami. I saw great and awful architecture, tons of legacy code and well-used patterns. Can help you to not become spagetti-code writer.
- ruby on rails
Ruby world is not limited by Rails. Alternative frameworks, microservices, DSL - you can enrich your own toolkit with them, and I'll help you not to be lost in a variety of technologies.
- ruby on rails
I'll teach you to automate any number of servers with Chef, Puppet and Ansible, as well as extend and optimize these and other related tools.
I'll show you how to automate AWS environments of hundreds instances in size and teach how to use and combine its services to a scalable and resilient infrastructure.
I'm writing Ruby code for more than 7 years: web-applications on Rails, gems, scripts, Chef cookbooks and Puppet modules and many other things. And I can teach you all of these.
I'll teach you nuances of Linux server administration, tell why you should keep SELinux on, why you need systemd and even train you to pass RHCSA certification.
What the paid period includes?
Unlimited messaging in a private chat;
An individual study plan;
Practical tasks and professional code review;
Lifetime access to the mkdev club where you can find help, advice from professionals and job offers.
More details about how the educational process works >
Spheres of competence
Kirill can teach and support with the following:
- Implementation, usage and integration of configuration management systems: Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Virtualization and containerisation: KVM, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
- Development of Ruby on Rails applications of any complexity
- DevOps practices and DevOps culture
- Usage of DevOps tools: Jenkins, Gitlab, monitoring, alerting etc.
- Usage, implementation and integration of cloud platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Openstack
- Development of backend services and CLI applications in Go and Ruby
- System administration of Linux
- How to build a career in IT: how to learn anything, fast and start making money with it
Recently, among other things, Kirill accomplished things as:
Infrastructure automation, integration of cloud technologies (Google Cloud, Openstack) and moder DevOps tools (Puppet, Ansible, Terraform) in one of the largest IT Provider for the global travel and tourism industry Amadeus IT Group;
Wrote a book about Terraform for Packt publisher;
Support, extension and automation of infrastructure of Babbel.com, european leader in online language learning with more than 24 mln users;
Technical leadership development over Optimizeplayer;
Starting up and development of mkdev.me, including cre ationg of Ruby on Rails courses and overlooking all parts of the product;
Development of tools for cloud infrastructure testing for one of the leaders in mobile ads business Fyber;
Numerous open source contributions, including such projects as Chef, Terraform, Sorcery, ActhiveMerchant and many other.